Could Your Diet Be Causing Your Back Acne?

It might sound like balony, food causing your back acne, but there may be some truth to the statement.

Have you ever wondered why you get pimples, but your friends who are eating the same kinds of foods that you are have perfect skin? I would, and it really bothered me. The popular idea behind why some foods cause acne are because of the amount of oil and or grease that is in them. And while there is some truth to this, it's far from everything that you need to know to make radical change in your skin.

The Truth About Your Foods
The truth is, your breakouts have little to do with what kind of foods your eating but more how your body reacts to these foods. Many people have food allergies, and through a chain reaction, one of the ways that we can tell that we have an allergic reaction to something are pimples forming. In other words, we eat something that the body doesn't agree with then break out.
Its really an amazing thing when you think about how the body is using what you can see (your skin) to let you know that it doesn't like what your eating. This is a killer for some people, because some of those things that may cause your back acne are your favorite tasting foods or drinks.

Clearing up the acne
Now that you know what might be causing your back acne, lets figure out how to stop it and clear up what acne you have now.

There are a couple ways that you can figure out what foods your allergic to. There is an actual test that you can ask your dermatoligist to run, or you can do what I did (but a much slower and painful way) and experiment with one thing at a time to see what makes you break out. I recommend the test if you can take it, but if not the slow way will have to do.

What I did was cut all foods other than fruits, rice, and vegetables for about two weeks. Even at this point I could tell that my skin was already starting to clear up. Then I slowly started introducing foods back into my diet, one at a time. I could tell really quickly which foods were causing breakouts, and which ones were OK for me to continue eating.

There are a couple other factors that go into what causes back acne, and what you can do about it. For some fast acting techniques that you can start using today, check out this post on the topic. I've worked with a lot of people that have had a hard time overcoming their acne, but I feel pretty confident that this will aid you in feeling more confident about how you look.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_A._Gutierrez

No comments:

Post a Comment