Fast Way to Lose Weight - Discover the Fastest Possible Way to Lose Weight

Not just a quick way to lose weight, there are many, and as you know, there are already plenty of ways to lose weight slowly. The advantage to lose weight quickly is that watching your fat loss in the mirror is a great motivation to see through your plan and get you to your ideal weight. This is exactly what I did when I was 189-145 pounds. In this article, I will first show the fastest way to lose weight and I'll show a better alternative path, but still faster than I'm used to.

The world's fastest way to lose weight

The first is the aspect ration. Most dieticians recommend losing one pound per week, which can be achieved by eating 500 calories less than your body needs each day (about 2,500 men, 2,000 women).

In fact, you can get away with a deficit of 1000 calories instead of 500, which means the loss of two pounds per week. It is the supply side, and now on the part of the exercise?

You can lose weight even with vigorous exercise. By far the best exercise to lose weight is called HIIT (high impact interval training). This means a total of 15 minutes 20 seconds followed immediately by running the race for 20 seconds and repeat again and again.

Overall, this is certainly the fastest way to lose weight. But it is also one of the most difficult and most people break!

my way

I lost 44 pounds in 4 months is still losing weight very quickly. This equates to about five pounds per week lost.

For my diet, I started eating more healthily. I started with a breakfast that I had to include fruits. For lunch and dinner, I ate half of what I usually eat. This meant that I did not eat too much or eat when I was not even hungry. I probably eat around 750-1000 calories less than my body needed.

For the year, not even consciously trying to lose weight. I just bought a bike and used it to move. When you are on a bike that is totally you focus - you do not even think about the fatigue you can get, or how much energy you have left. Too busy to avoid traffic!

But I recommend that if you do exercise for recreation. Weight loss is just another advantage. I do not recommend gyms because they are damn annoying that most people cancel your membership after some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment