Weight Loss Tips For the Best Way to Lose Weight - Choose Your Beliefs Carefully

Just because you have not been able to lose their excess weight in the past does not mean you can not do; it just means you have not found the best way to lose weight and still achieve your goal. Sometimes our old beliefs are ridiculous, but cling to their habit.

The belief "I can not lose my weight" is definitely not true. Anyone hungry by force for a month would certainly lose weight. Without food, our body loses fat, muscle is broken and eventually be consumed. Biologically, it is a simple fact of life, is not it? So the belief that "I can not lose my excess weight" is wrong thinking.

You've found the best way to lose weight yet?

Instead, rephrase the conviction to become "So far I have not found the best way to lose weight and stay slim." This immediately allows the possibility that weight loss is possible. I remember although it was to open our eyes to this possibility for the first time. then I started to see how I could get what I wanted. Losing weight and end up going hand in hand, and it is a rewarding experience.

I want to help you discover how the penetration of obstacles that have been placed between you and your body and discover that your body is wonderful.

Here are some statements that could be taken as positive beliefs and empowerment:

     -  I have a large bone structure,
     -  I can do anything I put my mind.
     -  I can speed up my metabolism.
     -  Anyone can lose weight in my family.
     -  I want something to do, not something to eat.
     -  I need to relax, not to eat.
     -  I want to be full of happiness, full of food.
     -  I'm bored, not hungry.
     -  I'm stressed, not hungry.
     -  I'm depressed, not hungry.
     -  I know I can lose weight.

Do you feel more positive and in control now?

A good tip to feel more positive is to act as if you already have what you want and you feel grateful. This confuses the mind, because it can not find any evidence that you have what you want, it will try to create evidence. This manifests itself by taking the action you unconsciously get there.

For example, if you want to be thin, be grateful for the slim shape than you are now. Tell yourself, "I am grateful for my slim body .." and you start to feel that you are thinner than you think This will attract more thoughts and actions related to dieting, and you reach your goal. quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment