Learn to Set Your Fitness Goals Correctly to Get the Body of Your Dreams

*Set fitness goals

Train your mind to work with your subconscious. It's like training for success. Before you can begin to achieve your goals, you must first know what you want, and that means you have to get the focus. If you want to achieve your goals, improve your life, enjoy life and discover his true vocation, whatever you want to accomplish first decide what is important and then come up with a plan.

Did you know that 80% of people who write down their goals, achieve them. But less than 5% of people in the world actually write down their goals and desires. These figures are surprising, and think about it, just write down your goals, objectives and plans to increase the probability of success and achievements of 80%. Did you also know that most successful people and the world's richest people have written goals and came up with a solid plan of action before they become successful. Now you know why they are successful.

So why not come up with a plan and decide to make a difference? Because when you make a decision, when you write, if you come up with a plan that you tell your subconscious and you send a message that you are ready for success and will accept nothing less than success. It is a powerful message that supercharges your subconscious to move in achieving these objectives

You need to write specific goals (short, medium and long term), so your subconscious will absorb the information and be fully programmed and ready.

For example, what percentage of the body is what you want to achieve? How many pounds of fat is what you want to get rid of? How much weight do you weigh? What size clothes you want to wear? Write big and exciting goals. You are able to accomplish anything, you write so big and exciting goals. Also write what you want, empowerment and emotional reasons, it will be your fuel. For example: "I ​​want to be poor" (because I'm beautiful and happy), "I want to have six pack abs and look like a model" (to attract the opposite sex), "I want to have a perfect health and be proud of the way I see it "(because I want to live long and have to play with my grandchildren) etc.

a) Short-term goals: Write what you want to accomplish during the day and the current week

Example :. "Today I'm going to eat 1500 calories divided into 4 meals a day, I'll do cardio in the morning before breakfast, then I go to the gym in the afternoon will train. Chest, triceps, shoulders and abs "

"This week I will lose 4 pounds of fat and I'm going to the gym on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and I'll do cardio in the morning the day too."

b) The medium-term objectives: Write what you want to achieve in a period of 1-12 months

Example:. "Within the next 3 months I will lose 30 pounds of fat and get in the best shape of my life I'll do cardio and weight training at least 4 days a week and have a plan of intelligent nutrition. "

c) The long-term goals: Write what you want to achieve in a period of 1-10 years

Example: "I'll let my body fat percentage to 7% and maintain this throughout the year, exercising four days a week at least, I will also build about 15 pounds of muscle while choosing a Plan smart nutrition "

No comments:

Post a Comment