10 Simple Fitness Habits and The 10 Week Challenge

I know some of my readers call me a dog for the tone of this article. BUT, recruits and veterans can still benefit from some fitness habits base.

I will also littering this article with quotes cliché fluffy and warm fuzzy sentences - because motivation has no language. I showed you 10 simple fitness habits that anyone, regardless of fitness level, knowledge, or age, can start applying immediately. I know I'm just a young punk, preaching health and fitness - but I suppose it is no worse feeling than a life full of regret and if. Believe me, a proactive approach to health and fitness will enrich your life in more ways than reactive approach. Start.

Ability mere habit # 1
Move, Daily - Just do it man. Take a walk, play in a league of recreation, education in any type of movement you want. What scares the crap out of waking up one day and "desire" took care of my body when I was younger. Lest depressed soul that lives in the past, because you let your body deteriorates: Your life is not improving by chance, it gets better by change.

Ability mere habit # 2
Out of breath, often - I could not write an article without losing an outlet for HIIT and SIT (read the previous articles to make the connection). Therefore, it is time to start kicking ass. Push yourself beyond your comfort level and sweat a little (preferably a lot), take a deep breath, feel your lungs burn. Because what does not kill you makes you stronger. Haha I know this is probably the worst thing I have ever used. Seriously, get in the anaerobic zone and that will do wonders for all aspects of your health.

Ability mere habit # 3
Stop dieting forever - Knowing what is the best diet? Respect. Discover why it is the best? For eating becomes a habit that is not a diet. Stop worrying about the latest trends in the diet of People magazine, a new line of celebrity supplements, or herbal new Dr. Oz in the lost city of Atlantis. Let's start by changing one thing at a time, making it a habit, then go ahead. If you need more specific advice, you will find someone (a mentor) that you trust and respect in the industry of health and fitness. Or, perhaps this article is a perfect building block to get you going in the right direction.

Simple fitness habit # 4
Plan for the future today - Awwww baby, definitely one of my many Achilles heels: if you are not moving forward, you are moving backwards. Since zero is the beginning of the end. Honestly, the only way to trouble setting goals is that if you do not set any. If you macro lenses / micro, objectives 01/05/10 years, weekly daily goals / are all essential - not only in the gym but in life (yes, I'm a life coach, because that's what personal trainers). You must know what you are working towards: fat loss, an event or a marathon, body composition, eating more vegetables, correct faulty movement, even something as simple as being active thing. Anyway - what type, refer to it regularly, and adjust accordingly.

Simple Fitness Habit # 5
You are what you eat most of the time - to be healthy, both nutritionally and physically, is not a part-time job. Take a cup of ass commitment. But let's not get carried away. Anyone close to me knows I'm a sucker for a flat number of things: ribs, chicken wings, theater popcorn, coke and excessive sweets sessions while playing (among others). These are the things I like, so I'll eat them! It's as simple as that. The thing is that I am able to eat them, because for most of the time I feed my body what it needs: complete and nutritious foods. When I say that most of the time I do not mean 51 (health) / 49 (waste) - although this relationship is better than your current relationship, then that is acceptable. All I want you to think is pushing the envelope a little more each week: 60:40, 65:35, 70:30 etc ... For rapid changes in body composition, the best value seems to be 90-10 rule.

Simple fitness habit # 6
Stay hydrated 24/7 - Water from the essence of life dude! Do you drink enough water? Well, you're stupid. Drink some more. Easily one of the most crucial elements for optimal performance (at each level), but most often ignored. BUT here's the good news ... all habit on this list, this is by far the easiest to implement. Buy a bottle of water, transport, drinking regularly. You will soon find more water you drink, the more you crave.

Simple fitness habit # 7
Experiment with it - I tried high carb, low carb, high fat, intermittent fasting, gluten free, high in calories, low in calories, pre-workout nutrition, water and handling of salt and many other types of nutrition strategies (I must admit, I've never tried deliberately low protein). I tried CrossFit, traditional weight training, sprinting (of course), the semi-long distance races (5K as I know - Weak Law) circuit training, Tabata, weightlifting, body weight training, gymnastics training, yoga, acroyoga, power yoga, pilates and many sports shit. I wrote these lists because I think they look sweet and I wanted to show ... and the small second reason to try to prove another point - try new things, keep cool. I do not think anyone has the right to degrade a given physical environment, unless you tried. I admit, I probably will never run a marathon. BUT, I have no problem with people who run marathons because they like. My problem is with people who run marathons and hope to turn your body into a kind of muscle pop sculpture of Michelangelo. So back to my point, the new tools you have in your toolbox, the best house you can build.

Simple fitness habit # 8
Fit-popular mind, find them - begin to surround yourself with people who share the same values​​; or if this life is all new to you, surround yourself with people whose values ​​are similar to those you wish to adopt. It'll be a helluva lot easier to live the way you want if people around you are doing the same thing. Demonstration and all that stuff man.

Ability mere habit No. 9
Remove guilt - So you had a meal cheating oooooooohhhh not! Cry me a river bro firkin. If you are going to live and die for a meal, you should get new hobby (bodybuilding competitors, obviously this is not for you). There is absolutely no chance in hell that his fitness benefits / health ruined by a few slices of pizza on Friday night. No, they are sabotaged by both Budlight have every night or the domino effect of having cooked every weekend. Whether you call it a cheat meal refueling, reward, or just because you wanted to eat, you do it and move on. Do not feel guilty, enjoy the food when super-crap. If you take the 90:10 rule, which does more good than harm. Just be aware that what you are doing and get back on track.

Ability usual single # 10
Home Today - Nothing like the perfect time to start. If we have no excuse to be invented. We are so conditioned to fear failure simply accept things as they are out of our control. We live in this little ball of comfort, stifle creativity, imagination and dreams. There is no time to be sad when a man is 25 years old and died from the neck. Time is the most precious thing we have been given, do not waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment