31 Workouts In 31 Days

At first when you hear the words 31 training sessions of 31 days, you can take this feat was accomplished by daily consecutively for a month without rest. Surprise, surprise, this was not the case in this scenario.

Today, after 31 training compliments these 31 days, there were still a total of 11 days completely free of any type of physical activity during this period.

The funny thing is that this personal challenge is weak until mid-month when I looked at my monthly calendar nailed to the wall and counted how many years he had completed to date. Using a monthly calendar wall is a simple and easy way to keep track of a number of important events going on in your life, including daily exercise and training.

What would you challenge them to 31 workouts in 31 days?

For this challenge, I decided that training would be at least an hour with a kind heart rate high activity. To help keep the inspiration to get the same number of training sessions, as there were days in the month, to diversify my activities really helped me get through. Activities alternated between tennis, during bootcamp, running and walking.

When I finished work, I would like to write for the first year in the corner of the box for that particular day. If I ran with my dog ​​in the morning, I wrote a capital R in the table, the Bootcamp class at night was a capital B, etc.

I used the same blue marker every time during my calendar to help keep everything looking uniform. Also doing it this way have made it much easier to look at the calendar and see exactly what was coming my progress throughout the year and see if there were large gaps of space between workouts . Three days was the longest I went without exercise.

If you've never used a monthly calendar wall, you can really find to be a useful tool to help meet a specific goal you want to aim for the tool. Try some time and see if it helps to stick to healthy habits like proper nutrition and exercise routine that occur regularly. You may find that this is one of the best tools to help you stay focused on the objective sought to be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment